I am thinking that I need to slow down and appreciate each and every day. All the worrying and fretting do not change one thing, except messing up your health and they rob you of time and energy. I don't know exactly why I felt like writing this, but maybe someone will relate to this.
I think I'm going to make a list of things that will be fun:
- Working on my daughter's Christmas present
- Catching up on correspondence
- Planning some recipes for a low-sodium diet
- Doing a much needed pedicure
- Working on my study of Esther by Beth Moore
- Getting signed up at the Y when I get back to Atlanta (water aerobics)
- Start making jewelry again. I have the supplies and just need to take the time.