Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Grandpa Steve and Grandma Anne

Here's the traveling team as they were last Saturday. Apparently, they are having a wonderful time. They have been hiking and visiting volcanoes and parks and it sounds like she is really enjoying herself. She tried salad for the first time and her reaction was, "it's really wet!" She didn't try it with salad dressing so maybe she'll like it better with more flavor on it. They've been walking and walking and she probably is worn out at the end of the day. This Nana is not able to walk around much so I'm glad she's getting the opportunity to get some exercise and see some beautiful things. Grandpa Steve is her daddy's father and I see some resemblance there. Her daddy is calm and relaxed and I think that's where Avery gets her calmness. Her grandpa is an inventor and very creative. I'll keep you posted about the big trip.

4 comments:

steviewren said...

I'm glad you are being kept in the vacation loop and are getting reports on your girl's doings.

Betsy Brock said...

I hope they are taking lots of pictures!

ChaChaneen said...

Awe, how cute they are! Great memory photo!

Maree said...

I think she misses you!