Thursday, May 29, 2008

Harrison Ford and Elvis

I loved the Indiana Jones movie. It had just the right amount of action and before I go on much longer...I have realized that I must love to look at Harrison Ford. He's gotten old, but he still looks great to me. When Elvis got fat I still loved him. I thought he was wonderful.

Lavinia had said the movie was two thumbs up and I have to agree. I might buy my husband a Fedora. When I was a little girl in the 50's so many of the men wore them and I guess it takes me back to a happy little polka dot time in my life.

The crew at Disney is getting tired. They are having so much fun, but not used to all the walking and seeing so many new things. I am so thankful they got to go before Avery gets too much bigger. I can't wait to hear about all the things she has to say about the experience.

I will start with the self tanning stuff. I need to get ready for Florida. This week has flown by and I don't want to be too pale. I'm going to start a new book tonight I just can't decide which one.

My cousin called and I told her I had been thinking about her. She is a wonderful person. She's so much fun. She paid attention to me when I was little. She is 5 years older and when you are 9 and your cousin is 14...she is so cool. The thing is, she was cool. She was and still is so special to me.

Again, loved the movie and I highly recommend it.

1 comment:

Lavinia said...

I love that phrase, "happy little polka dot".

I think its a great title for a blog. www.happylittlepolkadot.blogspot.com

Maybe it would be a blog about the happy carefree days of the 1950's, with cool retro graphics!

Glad you liked the movie. I am smitten by Harrison Ford, as much now as I ever was. He has IT.