Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Random Stuff

I apologize for not posting in so long. I just don't know what happens to me. I get busy with work and reading and watching wonderful shows like Masterpiece on Sunday nights. This past week was the conclusion of Emma by Jane Austen. I loved it. I must get the DVD. The acting, the clothes, the story, the beginning, the middle, the end.

I enjoy learning more about my blogging friends....so I thought I would list some things that make me happy...

Purple
All kinds of art
Books
Learning about authors
Purses/handbags (they really make me smile)
Project Runway
Watches
Seafood
Going to work
Reading books Avery reads so we can discuss them
Starbucks
Baked Potatoes
Office supplies
My blogging friends
Learning more about the Bible
Tea parties
New makeup
Nail polish (all kinds)
Crossword puzzles
My husband and his love of animals

Some things I really don't like:

Self-absorbed, arrogant people
Hearing people eat ice (it drives me crazy..it always has)
Spicy, spicy food
Flying
Driving in the mountains
Riding on boats, watching them is great

I believe I'll go visiting my blog friends. I want to learn more about you.

3 comments:

ChaChaneen said...

Great list of Likes and Dislikes my beautiful friend! Especially baked potatoes because I am a fan too!

Oh another PBS watcher! YEAH! I lurved this adaption too and will be getting the DVD! The first night I wasn't too sure they cast the right actress (her BIG EYES but the last two segments the seemed more... normal. ha ha)

I'm getting dinner ready and then we're all leaving for church and my next class of bible study. It is sooooo good! Have fun visiting blogs tonight!

steviewren said...

Trish, I read your post about thinking you aren't very interesting and then this one...girl, this list proves that you are indeed an interesting person. I love the one where you read the same books as Avery so you can discuss them with her. That is exceptional! We have a lot in common. Almost everything on your list would be on mine as well.

I've not had much blogging inspiration lately either. I feel as if I'm stuck in a rut. Hopefully, this too shall pass and I will once again have something interesting and witty to say. Until then.....same old, same old.

prashant said...

It is sooooo good! Have fun visiting blogs tonight!

Work from home India