Friday, October 3, 2008

My 100th Post and I Won A Gorgeous Prize!!!

NANA TRISH PRESENTS HER 100th POST
Here's my exquisite door prize from the Cyber Ball at Willow Manor.
Look what happened over at Willow Manor! The beautiful Willow drew my name for the door prize. This is so exciting! Plus this is my 100th post and I must say this has been the most wonderful experience. I love reading your blogs and I hope once in a while I can put a smile on your face or help you to stop and think of something.


I look forward to the Halloween party that Willow mentioned today. I thank Willow and also I thank you for dropping by and know that I think the world of you.


12 comments:

Betsy Brock said...

Well, how cool is that! Congrats to you! :)

Country Girl said...

I am very jealous of that door prize but am so glad for you that you won it!!

Thanks also for the terribly kind comment you left on my site today. It meant so much to me.

Strider said...

Congrats on your 100th post. I think I ma closing in on that milestone myself! I enjoy your posts.

Knitting Mania said...

That is so gorgeous Nana Trish. Wow nice prize.

Congrats on your 100th post, you go girl...love your blog!!!

Blessings

Indian Lake Papa said...

Congrats on both! I knew you were a winner!! See you at the Halloween party in a few weeks!

Indian Lake Papa said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Erica Hanks said...

Yay Trish! Isn't winning the best! Hope you're having a great weekend!

Kelli said...

Wow, Nana Trish! You won! How exciting! Wasn't Willow's ball such fun! Congratulations on your 100th post. What an acheivement! I hope I can get there too one day!

Maree said...

Stopping in to say hidy!

Congrats on your 100th and your beautiful awards!!

Blessings and prayers sweetie!!

Edie Marie's Attic said...

Congrats on your 100th post AND on winning such a lovely prize!! What a wonderful thing to happen to such a special gal!!
Hugs, Sherry

Barbara said...

Congratulations on your 100th post - that's gone b y quickly and congrats. on your prize.

Tess Kincaid said...

You should be receiving this soon, Trish! WT, doing me a big favor, accidentally put the wrong postage on and it came back!! So, it's been re-mailed and on it's way to your place. :^)