Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Strawberry Time Again

I love strawberries. I love to eat them and especially look at them. When I was taking an oil class years ago I painted strawberries and I realized they are a beautiful fruit. I know it sounds crazy, but they are so pretty.

I feel better and more rested. I hope you guys are all doing well. I finally got my laptop back and I have been missing posting. I did need a break though. I have checked out your posts when I could and I can't wait to stop over tonight.

I'm watching American Idol and then I plan on reading and calling it a night. I'm so happy to be back and God is so good!!

9 comments:

RNSANE said...

I'm so glad you're feeling better, Trish! As for strawberries, I love to eat them...I'm not creative in terms of painting but my entire bedroom and bath are filled with strawberries - needlework, decoupage, ceramics, lovely trinkets and gifts friends have given me, paintings, teapots, etc. They always make me feel so happy!

steviewren said...

Welcome back! You've been missed. I'm enjoying all the fresh berries right now too. Yummy!

a woman who is said...

So glad you are feeling better. Our pastor says rest is a weapon. It is a good thing.

Devoted said...

WHHHHOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOO!!!! So glad you are back on! We are working 10-12 hours 6 days a week...my posting (and reading) have been a bit sketchy lately.

Anita said...

Hi! I love strawberries too.

Debby said...

Not quite strawberry time here, but your lovely pictures give me something to look forward to.

Knitting Mania said...

So good to catch up with you, sounds like your better!!

Stay blessed....

ChaChaneen said...

Oh my gosh I lurve strawberries too! I love to poke the core out with a straw and bag them up in freezer bags to make smoothies with. (Don't need ice when the berries are already frozen.)

Book said...

This food looks delicious!!