Monday, April 26, 2010

On my way South

I will attending a manager's meeting and then heading to Tampa for another audit. It's going to be a quick trip and I just wanted to let you know about my big weekend. Saturday morning I attended the Beth Moore Simucast on "So Long, Insecurity!" It was great and I can't wait to read the book. Saturday night Avery and I headed to a Chonda Pierce concert. She is a Christian comedienne and we loved it. So funny and a great treat to have Avery with me. It was so rainy and windy, but we made it home okay.

I have a 7 hour car trip so please pray my eyes will cooperate and stay open. Also, please pray for my husband. He's at the doctor now with his left arm hurting and some chest pain. I pray he'll be fine. I'll check in as soon as I get a chance.

5 comments:

Brenda@CoffeeTeaBooks said...

Keeping you in prayer! :)

I have seen Chondra (sp?) on TV and enjoyed her very much. Such good, clean fun.

Betsy Brock said...

Praying for you both! :)

RNSANE said...

Oh, Trish, I'm glad you had a nice outing with Avery and the opportunity to laugh. Be really careful driving down to Tampa. That can be a pretty boring Interstate journey...hope the weather stays good. I lived in Tampa for a couple of years - many years ago - and frequently made the drive between Columbus and there.

Most of all, I hope your husband is okay!

Barb said...

Thinking of you and praying everythings ok....Barb

ChaChaneen said...

Praying for your travel mercies and for your Man! Lurve ya!