Monday, March 29, 2010

Taking a Break

I have missed you guys, but work has had me in a frenzy. I am going to take a little time off from blogging as I need to charge up my batteries. I guess I don't need to say take time off because obviously I have only posted a couple of times this month and I feel like a slacker. I will try and read your posts and keep up with you guys, but sometimes I can't get my laptop to work and I just read and go to sleep. I know you're jealous that I have such an exciting life, but lately I just haven't felt good at all. Too much stress and not enough rest.

Avery had her 10th birthday party Friday night at the Drive-in with 3 little girlfriends, her parents and Papa and I. We saw Alice in Wonderland again and then they all went home to have a 'sleep-over'. She had a big time and unfortunately, I didn't get to see her the rest of the weekend. I was in bed most of the weekend and hopefully tonight I will get some rest.

I didn't want you to think I just drifted off again. I will miss you, but I'll be back. luv ya

8 comments:

Anita said...

Have a good rest. I'll see you when you return!

a woman who is said...

Sweet Trish, you just take care of yourself! Sounds like you need to. We will be here when you feel up to visiting again.

ChaChaneen said...

Enjoy your hiatus my beautiful friend and take care of yourself first! I understand how your computer can act up on ya from time to time. Visit when you can and comment from time to time so we know your visiting. Lurve ya!

Brenda@CoffeeTeaBooks said...

Oh, enjoy your rest and take care of yourself!

There comes a time when we realize we can't keep up the same pace we once could. :)

I'll be keeping you in my prayers.

steviewren said...

I'm hoping you feel better soon. Rest and relax...let someone else take care of you for a while.

Knitting Mania said...

Hey Trish good to hear your well, and hey blog when you can ya know, no stress there. It's your happy place. ;)

All is well over here, ready to make a change for a short while, (posted on my blog.)

Dustye and I have been hanging out together all most every day, gonna miss my bff, but you'll have to email her and ask what's new with them...hint, hint!

Happy Easter this weekend!

steviewren said...

I know you are taking a break but I wanted to wish you a Happy Easter. Praise God because we worship a risen Savior!

Indian Lake Papa said...

Sounds like you are a busy lady - and tired!!