Thank you, Barb from French Elements for such an awesome award. I love the bling-bling crown and it's fun, but truly, I'm not queen of much of anything. I am flattered. This is a difficult task because it's usually a lot easier to think of things that I'm not good at. I will try and list seven things that make me awe-summm!!!
1) I usually don't act my age. I hope that's a good thing.
2) I love helping people. That has gotten me in trouble at times.
3) I enjoy meeting new people and finding out all about them.
4) I am crazy about my daughter and granddaughter, Avery.
5) I get passionate about things that are important to me. That has gotten me in trouble also.
6) I love to encourage people. There's so much in this world to bring us down that I love to cheer others on.
7) I love my friends.
Okay, that was not easy. I will follow the rules and tag 3 people with this Awe summmm award! I love to get to know others better so here goes. This is difficult because I have so many bloggy friends that I could tag, but for now:
Steviewren at A little Birdie told me so
Janeen at ChaChaNeen
Julie at Julie King Art
Thanks again, Barb!