I was interviewed by Janeen from Chachaneen. She is a sweet person and she interviewed me on-line. Here's the results:
1) Twenty years have come and gone. Where did you see yourself at the beginning of those 20 years as compared to where you are now? Twenty years ago I was divorced and working in the same job as I am now, just at a different place. I didn't think I would be married to my husband and I was in the process of mothering a teenage girl. Twenty years from now who knows what I'll be doing? The Lord.
2) What movie(s) have had an impact on your life,even if only for a short while. B)Favorite movie of all time? Mel Gibson's movie, The Passion of The Christ was the most overwhelming movie I have ever watched. I've watched many movies with the same story, but never have I seen such a graphic demonstration of the pain He went through for me. I don't think I could watch it too many more times. It shook me up big time. My favorite movie of all time as I had said before was Dr. Zhivago. It is DRAMA,DRAMA,DRAMA!
3) You have won a prize. The prize has two options, and you can choose either(but not both). The first option is a year in Europe with a monthly stipend of $5,000. The second option is ten minutes on the moon. Which option do you select? This didn't even take a nanosecond to answer. I would choose Europe. I have no desire to go into outer space. Although I love me some Star Wars and Star Trek, this chick has no intentions of getting in a spaceship.
4) What do you consider the ideal personality trait in a person? Why? I would say sincerity is a wonderful personality trait. There is so much phoniness in our world today. I love people that are real and down to earth. I come in contact with a lot of self absorbed people and when I get to know someone sincere it's a treat.
5) Who is your favorite historical person, and why? I won't say Jesus, as you know He would be my favorite, but I think you are looking for someone else. I would probably say Leonardo da vinci. He was a brilliant artist, inventor, and a man so far ahead of his time. I love reading about him and I find it interesting to reflect on someone that had such a desire to create.
Maybe you know me a little better now. I had fun with it and I think Miss ChaCha asked some neat questions. This was way fun!!!