Monday, March 8, 2010

My Secret is Out Now

I thought I would share some of what I was up to in California. Are you laughing yet? Come on, I know you are at least smiling. Steven and I have kept this a secret, but now the secret is out. Yes, he has been married to beauties and is in the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, but we just didn't know how to tell the world. Who would think he would be with little old me?

Okay, now for the real story. When I walked in my hotel when I arrived in California he was in the lobby talking to my boss. I was introduced and the rest is history. My boss took the pictures and I have to say Steven was very gracious. He said he like my spikey hair and I told him he had a beautiful daughter. He thanked me and he said he's proud of her. I forgot about his other daughter, the plus sized model. I guess he figured I was talking about Liv. Yes, he was very kind and was it ever exciting for me. One of the first things he said was, "Don't say I'm Mick!" I said don't worry, I know exactly who you are. So there you go. The picture is a little fuzzy, but it makes me smile. Talk about an Odd Couple. My husband thinks it's funny and I think he got a kick out of it.

I'll report about my trip later. I just had to share and I'll be trying to visit you if my computer let's me. I missed you.

14 comments:

Knitting Mania said...

Wow...now that's a secret!!! How fun was that Trish!

:0

Lora @ my blessed life said...

What a hoot, Trish!! Sounds like you're having a great time!

Devoted said...

LOL! I love it! What a great time! Be safe... be well... and we have missed you too.

Barb said...

How fun....Barb

a woman who is said...

You never know what or who can come around the next corner ;)

Edie Marie's Attic said...

Looks like you're havin' a pretty good time Trish!! What a treat to meet someone famous. So glad you had such a special moment!!

Have fun sweetie!! hug, SHerry

Betsy Brock said...

OK...I'm jealous! How fun is that? You should have had him sign your shirt or something. Way too cool, Trish!

karen said...

Great photo keepsake! I want to know...was that a man purse he had over his shoulder? Amazing fun! Can't wait to hear all about it.
Happy Tuesday
xoxo

steviewren said...

WooHoo Trish....I'm loving it!

Debby said...

Oooh. I knew you were a woman with secrets...many, many secrets.

ChaChaneen said...

Oh My Stars! This is sooo fun! ha ha Thanks for sharing and I can't wait to see / hear the rest of the details!

Lorie said...

How cool is that!!!
You won't want to come back home with all that fun going on!
Be blessed!

RNSANE said...

Hello dear Trish, my biggest regret is that I spent three weeks in Georgia and didn't get to rendevous with you. Actually, I only had four days in the Atlanta area or I would have made it happen but there was just so much to do at Gwinnett Extended Care, getting mother settled in, meeting with the staff, etc, etc.

She is still not doing well, refusing to eat more than a few bites of food a day and is very resistive to taking her medication. I don't know how long she will be able to continue like this.

Hopefully, I'll get back out in June or sometime in mid-May after my son's wedding.

xxxooo

julie king said...

oh my goodness!! you are standing next to rock royalty for sure! love that you got to meet him and that you shared the experience with us!