Wednesday, July 22, 2009

THANKFUL WEDNESDAY

Greetings from Atlanta! It was not nearly as hot as it's been around here at times. Where did global warming go? I can remember summers that were nearly miserable. It's not bad lately. Thank the Lord!!! I have been thinking a lot about some of the things I am thankful for. This, of course, is not a complete list, but I will name a few of the many things I am positively thankful for: My Lord and Savior
my loving family
my wonderful friends
my rewarding work
a Bible believing church where I feel very accepted
my bibles
books
art and making art
my pets
taking classes and learning
beautiful uplifting music
fresh food
purses
a comfortable bed
big pillows, lots of them
the smell of Burberry cologne
hot showers with fluffy towels
crossword puzzles
going to lunch with my girlie friends
coffee and tea (hot or cold for both)
watching ballroom dancing
giggles until I cry
The Honeymooners
State Fairs
pretty lamps
a clear night with a full moon
lightning bugs
This is just a small list. I am thankful for a zillion things. I'm blessed.

5 comments:

julie king said...

i am blessed to have you as my bloggy friend. thanks for your wonderful list of thinks you're thankful for. i share a few of those with you!

Betsy Brock said...

What a great list! We really do have tons of things the be grateful for!

I was thinking of global warming the other day! Where is it? We've had highs in the 60-70's lately and a few times I've actually been cold! But I'm not really complaining...I hate being hot!

Maggie May said...

Most of those are on my thankful list too.
its good to be thankful and we all have so much to be thankful about.

I am thankful for such a positive blogging friend as you!

Dustye said...

I'm thankful for you my friend and your kindness and your love of the LORD. I love your list. Yeah I hear what you say about the heat. Another Al Gore blip! Have a good evening my friend!

a woman who is said...

I love thankful lists!!!!