Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Back from the West Coast

I just can't get the blogger deal to load my other pictures. I will take my laptop to work tomorrow and see if they can check out why I am having these issues. This was going to be the last of many pictures in today's post. It was a view from our hotel and it was a fabulous sight to behold. That was a sailboat in the middle and it looked so pretty. Until I can get the other pics loaded I will tell you about what I thought of Seattle.

The people were very friendly. The views were gorgeous every where you looked. The art was everywhere. The food was some of the best I have ever had in my life. That's nearly sixty years and I have eaten tons probably.

If you ever, ever get the chance to go visit Seattle run don't walk to head to the airport. I must warn you though. It's very hilly by the wharf. There are great boats and tons to see. I hope you are not too disappointed about the pics, but I will try my best.

Great news! My daughter's biopsies came back no growth. I am walking on clouds. I will be back as soon as I get my computer to act right. It's good to be back.

8 comments:

joy said...

Glad you had a wonderful trip and so happy for your daughter.

Have missed your e-mails we will have to catch up!

Joy

Kat Mortensen said...

Trish - I am so so happy to hear the news about your daughter. Our prayers worked!!! PTL!

Love,

Kat

Betsy Brock said...

Sounds like you have good news all the way around! We've missed you in the blogland! :)

Knitting Mania said...

Glad to hear you enjoyed your time in Seattle... I love it there too...but for me just visiting...couldn't ever live there. But I agree the views are gorgeous and we always enjoy visiting our friends there.

Dustye is just about to launch on her road trip...btw...she just scored a new laptop...bringing it with her and I'm sure I'll get daily updates and can't wait to see photos of her trip and you!

KM

a woman who is said...

Sounds like you saw the best side of Seattle. What a great view you had from your hotel. I didn't catch if this was a business trip or vacation? Can't wait to see what you took pictures of. And you must elaborate on the food?

I am awfully nosy...hehehe!

Maggie May said...

Wonderful news about your daughter's results.

Sorry about the photos. Blogger sometimes does that to people. I get my days.
That was quite a view across the roof tops over looking the bay.
Looking forward to the rest!

steviewren said...

Wonderful, wonderful news about your daughter! Praise God!

Thanks for the info about Seattle. Your trip sounds fun. Glad you're back.

Sparky said...

I'm so happy for your daughter! I hope the good prognosis continues.

Seattle sounds like a lovely place. I've got an internet friend what lives in Washington State and she loves it. I don't know how they take the winters though. Too cold for me!

Glad you're back all safe and sound. Can't wait to see your photos. Hope that's 'fixed' soon. :o)